AYM Registered Yoga School in Rishikesh has established yoga training Ashram in Rishikesh where Trainees attend residential 200-hour yoga teacher training in India and comes from various countries like USA, UK, Australia, Spain, Russia and many other countries.
Yoga school, Association for Yoga and Meditation, registered with Yoga Alliance USA, World Yoga Council and International Yoga Federation offers 200-hour yoga teacher training Rishikesh includes:
Our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in Rishikesh includes: Hatha, Iyengar and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
Hatha Yoga: Our Hatha Yoga teacher training class based on ancient traditional yoga, is lead by a very experienced teacher of Yoga Teacher Training. The teacher will explain approximately 50-60 Asanas in precise and thorough detail and will be explaining the following:
- How to enter into a pose and how to come out of a pose.
- Correct alignment of poses.
- Correct usage of props (including benefits of using props).
- How to assist others and correct various faults.
- Benefits of each pose.
- Other various benefits of Yoga.
During this course, there will be a strong emphasis on developing good alignment skills in each student along with the knowledge of each Asana. The Hatha class is a mix of Hatha and Iyengar style of yoga. Mixing both styles will benefit you greatly and will help you go deeper in your practice.
Hatha is one of the oldest and most traditional forms of yoga, which focuses more on body and mind and how to balance them. It is the science of body purification and the awakening of Pranic energy, which is found in ancient Indian Vedic culture. In recent years, it has become more and more popular as a great way of improving fitness levels and as a form of treatment for many ailments.
Ashtanga Vinyasa is a modern version of Hatha yoga taught by Pattabhi Jois of Mysore, which involves:
- A dynamic flow of Asana.
- Breathing Techniques.
It works accordingly to develop strength and flexibility simultaneously. It is suitable for all levels of students - beginner, intermediate, and advance. Our 200-hour course includes Ashtanga Primary series originally as taught in Mysore India and entitles you for 200 hours Ashtanga Vinyasa Teacher Training India.
200 Hour Yoga teacher training Rishikesh, India - Features
- Yoga teacher training course in India which is suitable for everyone; beginner, an intermediate and advance level of students.
- Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, which includes an explanation of asanas in detail, its methods of doing them, correct posture alignments, partnering, assisting fellow yoga students, use of props - including ropes, blocks, straps.
- Yoga school in Rishikesh, where you learn Ashram lifestyle along with yoga, which in-turn will help cultivate health, happiness and freedom from stress in your life.
- Yoga classes of 200 hrs. YTTC, Includes Asanas (postures), pranayama (breathing), meditation, mudras, bandhas, kriyas, which include both- practice and lecture (theory).
- 200-hour Intensive yoga teacher training course also includes teaching methodology, yogic anatomy and physiology and yogic philosophy.
- In-expensive teachers training in Rishikesh, India as it only costs you -1350 USD including Accommodation shared by two people with three meals with warm water and teaching kit. It is 1500 USD if you choose private accommodation with 3 meals, warm water and teaching kit.
- One of the best yoga schools and also the oldest yoga teacher training school founded in 2005 in Rishikesh, having experienced Yoga teachers team with RYT 500 and over 10 to 20 years of teaching experience in various yoga styles.
- Yoga school/ashram is located in a peaceful environment amidst the Himalayan mountains and just 2 km away from holy river Ganga; yet not too far from Rishikesh city.
MAKE QUERY+91 - 7500277709 https://www.indianyogaassociation.com